Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Friday, November 2, 2007
- I will not rant.
- I will not use acronyms as if I were writing on an instant messaging system. Don't be lazy, it's hard to read. However, if I'm low on tyme i jst may, but DQMOT, abriv8.*
- I will write a good word from Steven Colbert once per post unless I forget or stop this tradition. By the way, Steven Colbert is one cool dude.
- I will write random things on this blog because it is a smorgasbord. These things include quotes, Steven Colbert, funny things to share, rants, stories, acronyms, pictures or pics if I'm short on time, and anything else that comes out of my mind.
- I will add to this collection of posts at least once per week.
- I may forget to post and therefore please ignore the previous rule.
These are my guidelines. Now, as my reader, you too will have to follow some guidelines.
- If I, as a reader, express any emotional reaction to this blog, I will either mail or deliver a large sum of money or valuables to the writer of the post.**
- I, as a reader, will follow the first rule.
*Translation: However, if I am running low on time, I just may, but don't quote me on this, abbriviate.
**Make checks payable to my foundation: Caring Always Stopped Hobos or "CASH" for short.